Roasted Salmon Steaks – with a lemon-butter sauce. Easy and delicious!
- 4-6 Fishvish Atlantic Salmon Steaks (500 grams)
- 1/3 cup butter
- Juice of 2 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Chopped coriander or basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Butter a 9-by 12-inch baking dish.
- Place the Fishvish Atlantic Salmon Steaks in the prepared dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and paprika; add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Liberally drizzle the sauce over the salmon. Bake for 10 minutes per 1-inch of thickness, or until desired doneness.
- Garnish with chopped coriander or basil.
- Serve Hot!