Cream Fish or Leather Skins are just oily enough to allow the spices to work well with it. Neither overpowers the other and that allows the fish to shine. The salad leaves and lemon provide just the right amount of freshness to make this a light summer lunch.
- Fishvish Cream Fish Steaks 4 pcs
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Pour vinegar in a plate.
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garlic paste and salt in it. Mix well.
- Marinate fish in the above mixture for at-least 30 minutes.
- Heat up oil in a pan for frying fish.
- Fry fish for 7-8 minutes.
- Garnish with salad leaves and lemon before serving.
Recipe & Image Credit: Chef Shireen Anwar