Always loved crab and getting pure crab meat is such a delight. Quick dish, packed with flavor yet the crab shines through
- half a glass of white wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 350 gms linguine or spaghetti
- 2 fresh red chili
- 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice mixed well
- 30 gms fresh Basil
- 250 gms Crab Meat
- 200 gms Cherry Tomatoes
- Thaw Crab Meat from FishVish
- Blanch the crab meat in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes and transfer immediately to an ice water bath. Once the crab meat has chilled, drain completely and set aside.
- Boil salted water in a large bowl. Add linguine to the bowl and cook as per the time recommended on the pack. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Peel and chop the garlic and crush it under the kniffe.
- Chop the Basil roughly and finely chop the chili.
- Add the crushed garlic and chili to 2 tablespoons of oil & lemon juice mix in a frying pan. Fry for a couple of minutes. Toss in the Cherry Tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes or so
- Add crab meat into the pan along with the white wine. Sprinkle salt and pepper as per taste and heat through for a couple of minutes while stirring.
- Add the drained Linguine and toss.
- Take it off the heat
- Add the last of the oil & lemon juice mixture and add parsley. Toss it all together.
- Serve hot.
Image Credit: BBC Good Food