Whats not to love about white, firm meat that is sweet and succulent and baked with cheese, butter and mushrooms? Decadence
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 tbsp chopped green pepper
- 100 gms mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 350 ml milk
- 150 grams grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 500 grams FishVish Lobster Meat, cubed
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 150 grams dry bread crumbs
- Thaw FishVish Lobster Meat completely, pat dry and set aside.
- Cook onions, green peppers and mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes on medium-low.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper. Add milk, slowly, cook and stir until thick.
- Add cheese and lobster meat and stir. Cook until cheese melts.
- Place in greased custard cups.
- Blend melted butter with bread crumbs; sprinkle over top of lobster mixture.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes